Monday, September 1, 2008

Party People Cape Town

First of all no body warned me bout the weather there, i mean it was freezing 'pon my irrival...crazy...
so i checked in thingking ill go back to freshen up...huh ... after a call from my production manager calling from Jburg tellimg me bout how the sound man is giving Ernie a hard time , i knew i wasn't goin to relax till about four in the morn when the club finishes. well the sound man issues have followed me everywhere since i started djying . sound engineers think dj's are just space occupiers , seriously but my sound engineer in Cape Town Zula takes the cup. without fail someone gotta complain... anyway Ernie did her thing...it was pissing rain durring her performance to my surprise peeps showed up late as i started to play nuff said...




Photobucket

No comments: